SAP CX Competence Center at hycom.digital
hycom.digital fully supports digital transformation programmes end-to-end, starting with business strategy, delivering IT solutions, and providing support and further development services.
We provide experienced teams delivering middle-sized and large implementations of online sales and customer service based on SAP solutions.
Our CX oriented consulting services allows us to make the best of SAP CX suite for delivering value, both for the organization and for end customers.
How do we help clients to deliver great value from SAP technology services?
- 10+ years of experience
Our architects and consultants have been working on ecommerce and online self-service projects for almost 20 years, delivering SAP based solutions since 2010.
- 12+ SAP C/4HANA projects implemented for the largest manufacturing, consumer goods, and telecommunication companies, incl. BOSCH, Saint Gobain, Orange, Śnieżka.
- Certified SAP Professionals
We are an experienced team of 80+ consultants, architects, programmers, and quality assurance engineers with unique knowledge in CX suite and integration with SAP ECC and S/4HANA, together with complex IT legacy landscapes.
- SAP dedicated services
We have provided a wide range of SAP dedicated services for various ecommerce solutions at each stage of their maturity:
- Starting from delivering whole transformation projects, with DevOps and CI/CD setup,
- Optimization of existing implementations in terms of performance, scalability, and configuration management,
- Upgrading projects to the latest edition of SAP Commerce,
- Migrating SAP into the cloud from the on prem installations, incl. AWS, Azure, and SAP Commerce Cloud v2,
- CX consulting team experienced in sales and customer service transformations based on SAP technology.
Services of SAP CX Competence Center
Benefit from skilled SAP specialists and experts
SAP Solution Architects
Responsible for translating the functional and non-functional requirements into an architectural design as well as participating in solution delivery and team leading.
Their role is gathering and analyzing requirements and providing functional expertise and deep business process understanding.
Developers are responsible for backend and integration implementation according to expert recommendations and best practices.
SAP Frontend Developers
Responsible for implementing frontend components in close cooperation with UI and UX designers.
SAP QA Engineers
Their responsibility is defining testing strategy, designing and executing test scenarios, actively taking part in the delivery process.
SAP Cloud Administrators
Cloud environment procurement and configuration with particular emphasis on security and access control.
SAP CI/CD Engineers
Designing and implementing solution delivery pipeline, incl. DevOps approach.
SAP UX Specialist
Responsible for user experience analysis, design and adaptation of SAP accelerators.
Our team has gained the following set of professional certificates
- SAP Certified Development Professionals
- SAP Commerce Cloud Business Users
- SAP Certified Product Support Specialists
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- SAP Customer Data Cloud
Full stack of services to boost your digital transformation
New implementation or planning of migration from the legacy solution:
- Solution – customer fit
- Concepts and prototyping
- New project and new architecture design
- Decoupling of frontend, e.g., with Spartacus
- UI design system and reusable frontend components
- IT road mapping towards business strategy
- Audits of existing solutions and identifying bottle necks
- Release management
- Digital Transformation initial advisory
Implementation step where the project team builds and/or migrates to SAP suite with best practices applied.
Development of the solution on three various levels of hycom.digital team involvement:
- Our specialists at your team
- Cross-competence joint teams
- Complete project delivery
And selected complementary services:
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Quality Assurance
- Test automation
- Performance tests for frontend and backend
MAINTENANCE and DEVELOPMENT services
For existing and already-in-operational-mode projects, we can support you with the following activities:
- SAP core solution upgrades to new versions
- SAP solution migration onto cloud infrastructure incl. Amazon AWS and Azure
- SAP solution migration onto SAP Commerce Cloud v2
- Roadmap planning and execution aligned with SAP suite roadmap
- Performance audits, diagnosis, and optimization
- Static analysis of the project quality
- IT scout for improvement recommendations
Accelerate your development with industry savvy
We represent not just strong IT skills within SAP suite; we understand your business model and have digitalized business processes using customer-centricity methodologies. Our SAP experts have gained substantial experience, especially in the following industries:
Manufacturing & Consumer Goods
Acceleration of distribution channels with high focus on self-service, order capture optimization, and business partner engagement. Implementation of various digital business models B2B, B2B2B or B2C, B2B2C.
- Large product catalogues with
distributed data sources among various company databases
- Optimized purchasing process for
maximum usability and speed, especially for recurring orders
- Offering and product recommendations
for smoother purchasing decisions
- Omnichannel sales and customer
service between online, Sales Agents, and other remote channels
Omnichannel commerce and service in digital channels for customer acquisition and retention for convergent offering. Complex product catalogue and offering personalization for various customer segments.
- Complex product catalogue bundling with
devices, plans, and VAS management for mobile, internet, and tv alike entertainment
- Customer acquisition and MNP processes
- Self-service portals with
comprehensive plans and other services management and usage reporting
- Retention processes with
recommendation and anti-churn policy
Energy & Utilities
Driving customer loyalty in a more and more competitive market. Technology development allows energy providers to "go beyond the meter” and brand-new products and digital services appear and generate new revenue streams.
- Unified front office and omnichannel
consistency across orchestrated touchpoints
- Increased customer loyalty, and
- Enabling Ecommerce for the new
offerings and business models
- Extending revenue streams,
increasing CLV, and monetizing existing customer base
- Relieving Contact Centers, hot-lines,
and traditional Customer Service Offices, opening efficient digital channels
for two-way communication with customers
- Customer Experience Management
ensures the highest quality customer experience at every stage and every point
of contact with energy providers and subcontractors
- Addressing energy-saving and the eco-lifestyle
for greater customer satisfaction and loyalty
For more information contact us