In 2017, mobile traffic surpassed desktop traffic. More than 25% of millennials do not use desktop at all! Old design patterns based on desktop browser – or even Responsive Web Design approach – are not enough anymore. You need to adapt to mobile users by implementing omnichannel strategy that’s in line with new customer behavior patters. We provide full-stack mobile services, from designing and implementing mobile-native user experiences to delivering hybrid and native mobile applications.
tried and tested rock-solid development:
- Our teams are lean so we can rapidly deploy customized solutions
- We recommend the best technologies and frameworks depending on the project requirements
- We work in diverse, independent teams of UX designers, systems architects, front-end and mobile developers to ensure quality outcome
- Our teams have multiple years of experience integrating with middleware and back-end systems from various vendors
- Our process combines Continuous development and integration, QA, testing, security and compliance to provide bulletproof solutions
Combination of deep user needs understanding together with multi-disciplinary team of Customer Experience and UI designers working together with mobile developers sets Hycom services apart. Truly complex approach produces great results.
Chief Digital Officer
Let’s start with good idea.
Let’s make a great mobile solution.
Behind every great app you will find great insight into users’ needs and how to successfully satisfy them. That’s where we start the journey. From understanding your users, their Customer Journey and touch points with your business, to implementing strategy to bring the idea onto the mobile devices.
Using our proven Ideation methodology, we help you go through the process of identifying the most valuable problems to solve. Then we turn the solution into pleasurable Customer Experience working with our UX and UI teams.
Our dedicated mobile team works in agile development model that produces results and delivers additional value during each iteration.
- customer experience design
- UI & micro-interactions
- development & improvement iterations
- deployment & monitoring