If you have organizational skills, love challenges, changing tasks and working with people - you are probably the person we are looking for.
Your main responsibilities:
taking care of the supplies and office’s appearance,
providing administrative support including welcoming guests, handling with documents and correspondence and scheduling appointments,
supporting employees and the Board,
supporting internal departments in administrative tasks,
cooperating with our offices located in Poland.
You will perfectly fit us if:
- you have already gained similar experience
- you have highly developed communication skills,
- you have successfully passed your apprenticeship or/and you are in your final year of your studies,
- you are motivated and ready to handle multiple tasks,
- you are ready to develop and learn new skills,
- you have excellent organizational skills,
- you have good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel),
- you are able to speak English and German fluently,
- speaking in Polish will be an asset.